Place: Rapla Adult College
CONSULTANTS / TEACHERS:
SAMUEL KRUM (vocal- and opera consultant, Robert Gilder Agency & Company http://robertgilder.co/)
GUNDULA HINTZ (mezzo soprano, Germany) http://www.gundula-hintz.de/
PILLE LILL (soprano, Estonia) https://plmf.ee/et/portfolio/pille-lill-soprano/
OLIVER KUUSIK (tenor, Estonia) https://et.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oliver_Kuusik
Concert masters TIINA KÄRBLANE and PIIA PAEMURRU
Singing students (university level) and singers, who have an academic degree, but also others who are interested in singing since the age of 15 are invited to participate without an age limit.
For Samuel Krum we will also organize auditions (arrangements +372 51 14077 P. Lill).
PROGRAM OF THE SUMMER SCHOOL:
– 4 (a’ 40 min) individual lessons with accompaniment
– 4 (a’ 40 min) ensemble lessons with accompaniment
– 4 (a’ 40 min) liberating technique lessons (P. Lill)
– 4 (a’ 60 min) practical tips for the road as a singer (S. Krum):
*General Q&A about the music industry.
*Masterclass on audition etiquette, preparation and execution.
*Talk about materials – Video, audio, bios, CVs, headshots.
– performance at the summer school final concert – opera gala on 30th of July at 7 PM in Rapla Church
– free visits to the Rapla Church Music Festival’s concerts 26th of July – 5th of August (festival program www.raplafestival.ee)
Participation fee: 290€
(includes the program of the summer school, catering and accommodation in rooms with 2-4 beds at the Rapla student home).
Participation fee for passive listeners: 10€ a day (listeners have the opportunity to stay in the new Rapla student home for 15€ per night)
We ask you to send the applications by the 06th of July 2018 to the address email@example.com titled Rapla Summer Academy for Singers 2018 with your
CV (name, year of birth, address/e-mail, phone, type of voice, education, etc), list of repertoire, which will be dealt with in the context of the Summer Academy and preference of vocal teacher.
Sharing the information about the Summer Academy is very welcome!
Info: Pille Lill +372 51 14077 and firstname.lastname@example.org